After a very productive & busy week of work it's time for a fun, chilled, but even more productive weekend!
5 new jackets to design, one project to give life to, and 3 books to read are awaiting for me.
Here's my weekend potluck for you girls at Fashion Potluck, sounds ironic right.
It is going to be a very psychology- and growth-oriented weekend, haha. So, here's the list of books to read:
○ Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus (classics of relationship psychology!)
○ The Cinderella Complex - good to read while feminism is becoming a very fast-growing movement
○ Russian time-management book - Муза и чудовище. Как организовать творческий труд
Music to listen to this weekend:
○ Bonobo - before his set in Amsterdam on the 16th of November (Yay!)
○ Laura Pergolizzi - going to her concert in December too!♥
○ Sunday Vibes (if I remember the name correctly) playlist in Spotify
○ Земфира - my fave Russian singer since forever (btw, some of my jackets are inspired by her songs too)
Besides work and productivity, there should be a room for fun at weekends. So, we are also going to Museum Night in Amsterdam with a big group of friends.
And, what are your plans for this weekend girlsss?♥