According to the latest Pantone color report 'living coral' will be the color of the next 2019 year. Lively, bright and eye-catching 'living color' is a perfect blend between tangerine and sweet watermelon hues. I'm in love with this shade, it makes blue, green and brown eyes stand out! That's why this New Year night I'm definitely going to wear 'living coral' color on my eyes and strongly suggest you to try it out as well. Follow this easy step by step makeup tutorial for a festive and vivid spotlight New Year eye makeup!
- We want our New Year makeup look to last all day and night long, so starting an eye makeup with eyeshadow primer is a great idea. Apply primer all over the lid up to the brow bone and gently spread the product on the skin. Let it few minutes and meanwhile shape and fill in your eyebrows.
- To make your eyes stand out and look brighter apply white frosty eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes and under the brow bone. For the crease use a light matte salmon color, softly blending it with fluffy blending brush upwards. Matte salmon eyeshadow on the crease will accentuate the crease and help the blending process.
- Now it is time for living coral eyeshadow color. I applied it on the inner and outer parts of the lid, leaving the central part untouched. Re-apply a tiny amount of eyesahdow primer on the center and gently dab it on the skin.
- Fill in the central part of the eye lid with frosty white eyeshadow. You can also apply some shimmer or glitter for a touch of festive New Year sparkles. Blend any harsh lines and clean up the mess and let's move to the bottom lash line. Everything is simple here - living coral eyeshadow and a touch of matte salmon shade to blend everything together.
- To finish the look add a black wing, the bolder the better! Curl your lashes, put on few coats of mascara and as a final touch add false lashes. Voilà! Bright living coral makeup look is done, are you ready to party?
Undoubtedly, turquoise lipstick would be the perfect buddy for this coral spotlight eye makeup, but soft strawberry lipstick will beautifully balance out the look. And what do you think of this makeup? I really hope this little step by step makeup tutorial was somehow useful to you guys and maybe even some of you will try it out! Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen, until next time!