The topics that will be covered herewith are:
- Nature of service
- Ownership of content
- Storage of information
- Usage of information
- Sharing of information
- Ownership of Content
- Changes and acceptance of policy
Nature of Fashion Potluck’s service:Fashion Potluck is an open social media platform that enables users to create and share content free of charge. There is no ownership of content, partially nor totally, of any content that is posted or shared by registered users. Fashion Potluck makes no claims to the nature and/or quality of the content posted within its pages by users.
Fashion Potluck does not condone nor endorse any content which might be deemed offensive to any culture, race, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
Fashion Potluck makes its best effort to monitor activity within its platform to ensure there is no bullying nor offensive content being uploaded.
Ownership of the content:Fashion Potluck makes no claim of ownership to any of the material posted within Fashion Potluck’s platform. All of the material posted in terms of images, video, and sound files are property of the registered user responsible for the uploading and posting and/or publishing it within Fashion Potluck’s site.
There is no control by Fashion Potluck of the material posted or uploaded within FashionPotluck.com. The content is curated/edited by the registered users allowing for full freedom of expression.
List of information we collect via the FashionPotluck.com platform:
· Written content you create in order for it to bepublished and presented to users across the world.
· Image files, video files, and text files youupload to our platform in order for it to be published and presented to usersacross the world.
· Profile information filled out by you the userat the time of creating a user profile.
· Transaction operations as per anything that getspurchased in our platform in order to make sure payments were made forsubscription and for products and/or services sold in our marketplace.
List of information we collect via Google Analytics:
· Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent oneach page of the webpages
· Referring site details (such as the URI a usercame through to arrive at this site)
· Type of web browser· Type of operating system (OS)
· Network location and IP address.
Storage of information:Fashion Potluck stores registry information as provided by the user when creating a user profile. All of the information filled in, in the registry form is stored and used to understand the users better in terms of preferences and activities, and used to provide a better service.
Aside from storing demographic information, Fashion Potluck also stores the activity of users as it regards to the content created and the content of the interactions carried out between registered users of the platform. This includes original content, content shared, and comments made. These are stored to provide communication services for users and to safeguard against abuse of the medium.
Information regarding the interaction among users by the utilization of the communication tools is also stored in order to provide a better user experience and enable user to refer back to their past interactions.
Additional generic, non-individual statistical information collected for evaluation purposes are: geographical location, operational system used, type of machine used to access the site, time of access, pages navigated, among others.
Usage of information:All the information collected is used to better understand Fashion Potluck’s users and their needs as well as to enable the operation of the services provided and the tools used for this same purpose. The continual storage of this information in turn will enable Fashion Potluck to develop new tools and services that can contribute to the execution of our culture statement, that of allowing for democratic expression of fashion and lifestyle for women of all and any region.
Sharing of information:Fashion Potluck does not and will not share any individual demographic information to third parties. There is no agreement nor will there be any commercial agreement that will imply in the sale or sharing of any individual data about usage to third parties. Third parties, as mentioned in this document refers to other individuals or institutions that are not Fashion Potluck or the registered user.
Want to Delete all of your data registered inFashionPotluck.com? Here is what you do:
1) Write an email to email@example.com withthe Subject Title “Delete My Data” and include (a) your registered emailaddress and (b) your username
2) Wait for three (3) business days for our team tofully delete any data held regarding your account with FashionPotluck.com
We will reply with confirming that all of the data has been officially removed.
Please note that Google cache and other Internet properties that scrape and store content might have made a previous copy of your content. FashionPotluck.com has no claims over Google, other search engines nor any other online properties aside from its own.