Tomorrow, we will host our first Clubhouse room. From our point of view, it is extremely hard to gain the trust of your audience & extremely easy to lose it. Therefore, we held on with hosting any rooms before we found a relevant, hot topic, and experienced, fantastic speakers. Our first room is all about that.
Tomorrow, at 19:30CET [13:30ET, 10:30PST], we will talk to Rixt Herklots (CEO The Next Women NL), Jacqueline van den Ende (Partner Peak Capital), Kristi Kurvits (HearstLab), and other wonderful women from the industry on Fundraising for Female-Led Startups. Participate via this link: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/xna2wGW1 or follow Fashion Potluck.
Here are the topics we will tackle upon:
- The current paradigm of fundraising for women
- Challenges, stereotypes, dogmas
- Europe vs the US: being risk-averse vs risk-prone
- Zebra vs Unicorn mentality
- How to deal with stereotypical VC responses
- VC approach strategies: is persistent good?
- Entrepreneurial mindset when searching for investors
- Networking: what, why, and how
- Hands-on tips, proactive advice, and useful resources
Looking forward to seeing all of you there. You can either follow Fashion Potluck in Clubhouse or access via this link (https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/xna2wGW1) to participate.