Work for You Planner
Meet the Tool You Need to Get Your Freelance Life Started
The Work for You™️ Planner has been designed to help you figure out the steps you need to start freelancing.
Written in plain and clear language, this powerful tool will help you write your business plan, come up with your positioning statement, plan your financial freedom, set your rates & prices, and find the time to do it all! Consider it your passport to self-employment.
If your mind can't stop playing with the idea of quitting your job and starting a business on your own, you need a copy of the Work for You Planner!
In only five steps, the Work for You Planner offers you a detailed roadmap to starting your freelance business. Created by and for freelancers, the Work for You Planner is a goal-setting and time-management system that contains two main sections:
- The Workbook is your travel guide, the roadmap that shows you how to get to your destination step by step. You will find 5 steps that will help you create your business plan, come up with your positioning statement, plan your financial freedom, set your rates & prices, and - last but not least - find the time to do it all!
- The Planner is your travel journal. Once you have chosen the route you are going to take for your journey, the planner will provide you with a safe place to
- plan and organize your time,
- record your finances,
- keep track of your goals and timelines,
- review and adapt your tasks to your journey.
Consider both sections as the ideal companions to start a fascinating journey into freelancing.
The Work for You Planner...
... is undated.
Freelancers don't really care about months, weeks, or days like any traditional employee would do. So feel free to use this gorgeous undated planner and start your year whenever you want.
... is your goal-setting helper.
Set your yearly, quarterly and monthly goals, and plan the steps you will have to take on a weekly basis. Let your planner turn your overwhelming to-do tasks into a clear and structured plan.
... guides your weekly planning
Thanks to your weekly view, you will see everything you need to do at a glance. This will prevent you from planning too much. Yep. You are supposed to take breaks, my friend!
... reminds you to look back to move forward.
After each month, you will be able to review how your progress, and change any goals if you need to. You will be reminded to set and review your monthly revenue and costs. And then, raise your rates accordingly.
What Is Your Time Worth?
Self-employment isn't just a matter of not having a boss. It is a lifestyle. You get to choose where and how you spend your days. And that means that you are the one in control of your time.
CONSIDER WHAT'S POSSIBLE... Imagine having a detailed roadmap to start your freelance business!
Here's what that would look like...
• You would work for your own dreams and be your own boss!
• You could work from anywhere, whether it is your home, the beach, or a coffee house. Your call!
• You would be in control of your time and set your own schedule.
• You would actually find more time to work on the future version of yourself.
• You would feel excited and happy to wake up in the morning and work on all those tasks on your to-do list because you would be investing time in yourself.
If your mind can't stop playing with the idea of quitting your job and starting a business on your own, imagine having a detailed roadmap to start planning your first steps into freelancing! Finding the time to actually complete each step will be key for you to take action and start freelancing.
LET THE WORK FOR YOU PLANNER HELP YOU
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A PHYSICAL PLANNER?
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me to get a softcover copy of the Work for You™️ Planner!
The Work for You™️ Planner is also available as a hardcover copy at Amazon.com (worldwide) and Work for You Shop (only USA, Canada, and Mexico).
Epsita M :
I love it, Alicia Always a fan of your "digital contents."
Alicia R :
Thank you so much, Epsita!! You're so kind!