Content trends are now changing faster than ever. During the past year, the world has literally moved online, allowing for more freedom of expression, new opportunities, and new challenges.
On the 27th of January, we passed the mic to Ilaria Severi, who is a social media marketing expert, a guest lecturer, and a podcast host. Ilaria shared what content was trending in 2020 and what we can do about it in 2021.🤍
Strategy. Flexibility. Relevance. Repurposing. It was wonderful. Thank you to all the attendees.✨
As we did not manage to answer some of the questions, here are the remaining questions and Ilaria's answers to them:
- Like Instagram, does Facebook work on hashtags too? If not, how can we make our Facebook posts more engaging? Like Instagram, does Facebook work on hashtags too? If not, how can we make our Facebook posts more engaging?
- Hands-on tips on TikTok: what to start with?
- What do you think the future of Twitter is?
- What social media platform is best to leverage in 2021?
- What is your opinion regarding Facebook (Instagram, WhatsApp) monopolizing the internet? What is your take on them stealing features? Introducing shopping, dating services, etc, taking the business from other companies.
In case you want to reach out to Ilaria, here is her contact information:
And, here's the podcast Ilaria host:
The Fashion Potluck Team