Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask & Lip Care Routine - Beauty Trends
Product details: Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask
Fall is here! This means that it’s time to for a daily beauty routine transformation. In the cold Fall and Winter days, our lips are even more vulnerable than our skin. That is why at this time of the year our lips require extra care.
LANEIGE Sleeping Lip Mask- Lip Beauty Product of 2018!
Yes, that’s right- lip mask! This is an innovative leave-on lip beauty product that works in favor of your lip overnight. It has soothing and moisturizing qualities with a soft balm texture. Enriched with Vitamin C, antioxidants and minerals it protects your lips in the best way from the biting cold Fall and Winter weather.
But what is the secret?
With its rich Berry Mix Complex, it is nourishing and gently fragrant blend of red berries. The perfectly balanced combination of berries extract (Vitamin C and antioxidants) and minerals give your lips that soft velvety touch that you will absolutely fall in love with! A perfect addition to your night skin care routine- taking care of yourself has never felt better!
Where to buy?
Although it might not feel a lot like it now in sunny Amsterdam, cold Fall and Winter days are just one step away. This means that our skincare routine has to go through the necessary transition. This being said, here are 5 useful tips for beautiful lips in Autumn:
1. Invest in a Lip Scrub (or create your very own natural sugar scrub)
Exfoliating is the key to beautiful skin. The same applies to your lips. Get rid of the dead skin layer and reveal your beautiful lips with a natural healthy glow. But remember, cold makes our skin extremely sensitive so if you fancy scrubs choose a gentle one that will help seal in moisture instead of unnecessarily drying your lips even more. You can also easily create your very own natural exfoliant with a pinch of caster sugar and a drop of olive (coconut) oil. In this way, you are exfoliating and nourishing your skin at the same time.
2. Hydrate your lips (moisturize lips- Sleeping Lip Mask)
Keeping your skin moisturized during the cold seasons is extremely important, especially for lips as they are directly exposed to all the unpleasant weather conditions during Autumn and Winter. And that is when the Sleeping Lip Mask comes to the rescue! It is a great option to nourish and deeply moisturize your lips to bring out this beautiful healthy glow and velvety softness.
3. Lip spa (nourishing oils, such as coconut, olive, almond, or essential oils- pure rose oil)
Don’t be afraid to use oils! As the other part of your body’s skin, your lips will also enjoy a nice aroma nourishing spa. Massage your lips for 5 minutes every day and, trust me, you will love the results. It also improves the blood circulations which helps the skin get all the necessary nutrients needed.
4. Protect your lips (nourishing lip balm as a primer)
A nourishing lip balm is a must during the cold fall and winter days. As the skin on your face, your lips also need protection from external influences. Using lip balm as a base of your basic lip makeup routine, will provide a moisturizing layer that will keep your lips hydrated, soft and beautiful throughout the day. Similarly to the lip scrub, you can always create your very own lip balm from natural nourishing ingredients (coconut oil, shea butter, bee wax, etc.). And this is where you can actually get creative and create delicious lip balms with yummy aromas.
5. Lip coat (always wear lipstick when going outside)
Always wear lipstick! The lipstick serves as a sealing layer that keeps your lips hydrated and protected from external influence (pollution or unpleasant weather conditions).
And talking about lip colors, let’s take the time to mention the lip color trends for this Fall:
- Ruby Red is the all-time favorite- bright red is always trendy and stylish.
- Burgundy Red- dark red tending towards brown or as some like to call it “wine” red. Rich and bold pigments are still on the list.
- Maroon Red- dark brownish red shade, called also “chestnut”. If are seeking for a bold but stylish look, this color is a great option.
- Raspberry Purple- bold and adventurous. This purple-pinkish shade will make you stand out.
- Deep Brown- what better says Fall than the deep rich brown color.
- Rich Nude shades (sparkle) - Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle! This Fall you can be in the spotlight and shine bright with sparkly nude shades enriched with nourishing ingredients. A natural look is always trendy.
- “Orange” Nude- it is not orange and it’s not nude. A perfect combination of warm fall colors to brighten up your look.
- Rusty Orange- a beautiful blend of orange, red and brown. If you had to represent Autumn with just one color, this would be the best choice!
- Silver grey- who said that Fall has to be boring? Be bold, be adventurous!
Table: Favorite brands and lip colors with prices
|Brand||Where to buy||Price|
|MAC (Brave Red)|
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick- Trust Issues (Sepia)|
Anastasia Beverly Hills webpage
|Urban Decay Vice (Faith)|
Urban Decay webpage
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick (Haze II - Romantic Cool Gray Beige)
Kat Von D webpage
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick (Dagger- Cobblestone Gray)
This season the deep, bold Matte colors are trendy. However it is also the season of the rich, warm nude shades embraced with sparkle. This Fall it is all about shining bright with healthy lips. You can choose from vegan, paraben- and sulfate-free, creamy satin, oil- and butter-enriched nourishing (liquid) lipsticks.
It is up to you to experiment with different looks this Autumn. Have fun and smile a lot- you have to show your beautiful healthy lips off!
I can’t wait to try the LANEIGE Sleeping Lip Mask! What about you?!
- Rate article:
Silvia C :
I absolutely love exfoliatign my lips and putting a mask on afterwards. My go to formula is honey + a bit of cinnamon- but those Lip Spa containers look pretty darn cute. Might give'm a try
- Petya I : Yees, me too! I usually do just caster sugar with a few drops of olive oil but I am excited to try any of the smoothie or rose petals scrubs. 😍