Oats, dates, banana, peanut butter, turmeric
5-15 minutes Minutes
3 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
1. Oatmeal Pancakes (No Sugar, No Flour, No Baking Powder)
Oatmeal pancakes are a very nutritious and healthy breakfast. They are originated from the Russian word «овсяноблин» and were created by Eastern Europeans who were in search for the healthy, yet yummy recipes. Never mind the word pancake, this recipe doesn’t consist any flour, sugar, or milk. You can add cheese, vegetables, fruits, and other spreads onto it.
○ 3 eggs
○ 100 g of oats
○ 1 banana cut in pieces
○ Small pieces of chocolate *Optional
1) Mix all the ingredients together.
2) Leave it for 3 minutes, in order for oats to absorb the eggs.
3) Fry it from both sides on a dry pan (or with a tiny bit of coconut oil).
2. Turmeric Oats with Dates (for two)
Making oats is a traditional and healthy way of having a breakfast. There are dozens of variations for making them. Today, I want to share an even healthier recipe of oats – with dates and turmeric. The benefits of turmeric are amazing, if you are not familiar with it yet, you can read more here. Turmeric adds a slight scent of orange and ginger, and the amazing bright color to your porridge.
○ 1 cup of oats
○ 2 cups of oat milk
○ 12 – 14 medium dates (seedless)
○ 1 tsp. of brown sugar *optional
○ Optional: 1 banana & coconut flakes to decorate the meal
1) Cut dates into 2-3 pieces.
2) Put oats into a pot. Add milk.
3) Mix them and put on a stove (medium heat).
4) When the milk is warm, add some sugar, cinnamon, and turmeric. Add dates.
5) Cook and stir the oats until cooked.
6) Decorate it with the cut banana and some coconut flakes!
3. Smoothie Bowls with Peanut Butter
○ ½ cup of oat or almond milk
○ 1 fresh banana
○ 1 frozen banana
○ 3 tsp. of cocoa powder
○ 1 tsp. of peanut butter
○ 1 tsp. of agave syrup or honey
1) Blend all the ingredients (besides the fresh banana) together.
2) Pour the mixture into a bowl.
3) Decorate with the banana, peanuts, and whatever else you want ?
Easy as that!
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and share your favorite breakfast choices in the comments! ♥
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: