- Whole Wheat Flour 2 cups
- Warm Milk 3/4 cup
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Dry Yeast 7g (one package)
- Brown Sugar 7tbsp
- Baking Powder 1tsp
- Salt 2 pinches
- Cinnamon 2 tbsp
15 preparing, 20 baking Minutes
Autumn is a perfect time to cozy up and bake cinnamon rolls. Inspired by the FP checklist I purchased Autumnish aroma candles and all the necessary ingredients to make healthy cinnamon rolls. I found the recipe online, altering it a little bit according to the ingredients I wanted to have.
And, so, it was pretty quick and the rolls tasted quite nicely with a decent amount of sweetness and a beautiful aroma of cinnamon.
Steps to take:
1) In one bowl mix: yeast, salt, baking powder, and flour (half of it). In another bowl mix: milk, 1/2 tbsp of melted butter, and 1 tbsp of sugar. After stirring, mix these two and gradually add the remainders of flour. The mix should be easily leaving the bowl walls.
2) Knead the dough for 3-5 minutes and leave to rest for about 10 minutes.
3) In the meantime, mix 6 tbsp. of brown sugar with cinnamon.
4) Roll the dough until it's around 5mm thick.
5) Brush the surface of the dough with 1tbsp of melted butter.
6) Sprinkle with the cinnamon mix. Don't be greedy here! ;)
7) Start making a roll by moving one of the long sides inside. Using a knife or a thread cut the roll into 2-3cm pieces.
8) Place them together in a round baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated to 180C oven.
9) Enjoy with some tea or coffee!
Have you ever cooked cinnamon rolls? What's your favorite recipe?♥
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: