For a medium-size baking form:
○ 3 eggs
○ Approximately 100g. of flour
○ 2-3 tbsp. of brown sugar
○ 1/2 cup of oat (or any other) milk
○ 1 tsp. of baking powder
○ 150g. of fresh cherries (without a core)
○ A pinch of cinnamon
10 preparing + 35 baking Minutes
It's the cherry season in the Netherlands.♥
Last week I purchased a box of cherries, which were pretty riped and juicy.
It's been a busy week, and I didn't really get a chance to enjoy them. And, in order for them not to get spoiled, I decided to make a very quick and simple cherry pie. It was pretty light and not-too-sweet. I would even say a bit sour, cuz of the cherries. :)
Also, if you want to experiment another recipe take a read here to the cinnamon rolls!
Here's the recipe:
1. Beat the eggs very well. It should have a slight foam.
2. Add brown sugar and leave it for a few seconds to "melt". Then, stir until it dissolves. White sugar or even sugar powder dissolves way faster, though I always prefer brown sugar.
3. Slowly add sifted flour, baking powder, some cinnamon (or other spices) and stir. Add a little bit of milk. You should get a dough of the liquid consistency. It has a similar consistency to a pancakes dough.
4. Grease the baking form with butter or oil. Add the cherries into the form. They should fill all the space.
5. Pour the dough onto the cherries.
6. Bake it in the oven for approximately 30-40 minutes with the 180-200 (I usually change it in the process) degrees Celcius temperature.
7. Let it cool down and enjoy!♥
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: