Healthy Valentine's Chocolate and Raspberry Truffles
250g roasted cashews
4 pitted Medjool dates
2 tablespoons almond nut butter
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
200g dark chocolate
freeze-dried raspberries to decorate
For more recipes like this, please visit my website www.theedengirl.com
I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day, share below what plans you have for this holiday celebrating love.
- Throw the cashews and Medjool dates into a food processor. Blend the nuts until they are fine and crumbly (about 30 seconds – 1 minute).
- Add the nut butter and cocoa powder and pulse until blended and slightly sticky.
- Melt 50g of the dark chocolate in a bowl over hot water or in the microwave. Add the melted chocolate as well as the cocoa nibs to the nut mixture and mix with a spoon until evenly combined.
- Spoon one tablespoon into your hand to roll one truffle. Use a tablespoonful of the mixture per truffle. Roll them into balls and set on a plate.
- Melt the remaining 150g dark chocolate and gently dip each ball in, one at a time using forks or spoons, and roll around until fully covered.
- Once each ball is fully chocolate dipped, crumble freeze-dried raspberries over the tops for decoration. Cover them up and place in the fridge until serving.