○ 2 Bananas
○ Dry Oats
○ Oat Milk (or any other milk)
○ Cashew Nuts (Unsalted)
○ Pecan Nuts
○ Chia Seeds
○ Organic Honey
○ Organic Peanut Butter
○ Brown Sugar
For the past months, I have been experimenting with my breakfast oats' recipe. A few friends have tried it, concluding that this wonderful breakfast idea has to be shared with others. It is a very quick & easy recipe with a very healthy & delicious outcome. I'm not a massive oats fan, but I can't get over this recipe! I hope you will love it as much as I do.
1. Mix oats & oat milk in a pot. Make sure that milk slightly covers the oats, then the consistency will be right. While the oats are cooking (medium heat), add 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar and some cinnamon. Cook the oats until the milk boils, then take it off the stove. Leave it covered for about 5-7 minutes.
2. While the oats are cooking, take one banana per plate and smash it onto the bottom of a plate with a fork.
3. Add the cooked oats on top of the bananas.
4. Add a tablespoon of peanut butter per plate, add nuts, chia seeds, and cover it with a bit of honey on top. You can add pretty much anything else that you like.
It's super simple, yet very delicious. There are 2 secrets in here, that make the difference: smashed banana underneath the oats, and organic PB!
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: