700 g yogurt , 150 g heavy cream , 100 g honey , 10 g gelatin , zest from 1 orange , fresh fruits for serving
I want to share with you a light but so tasteful version of pana cotta. Serve it with your favorite fruits, and I promise you that it's gonna be your ideal dessert for your diet! The method is quick and easy! So, let's go!!
- In a bowl add the cold water and gelatin. Set them aside to soak until they soften.
- In a pot, add heavy cream, honey and zest and place over low heat until it comes to a boil.
- Set it aside for 5 minutes, add gelatin to the pot and whisk. Add yogurt and whisk until completely combined.
- Fill your favorite bowls with the mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve it with your fresh fruits and enjoy!
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: