Already for a year, my body is craving healthy and fulfilling food. I allow myself to eat junk food or sweets at times, however, I feel very "heavy" after those meals. To my surprise, "healthy" food did not mean eating bags of salad and tasteless raw vegetables. I'm giving preference to delicious healthy recipes, with natural, fulfilling ingredients. And, today I want to share one of them with you.
Also, if you want to try another pancakes recipe, take a read here.
I found this amazing breakfast recipe at howtogreen.ru, originally created by the food blogger Natasha Trofimovskaya. I made this healthy brunch for myself and my friend and it quickly became one of our favorite breakfast recipes. I must mention, that it is extremely quick and easy to make. Pure love!♥
And so, as you already know the ingredients, below follows the magic recipe. I generally prepare the dough before going to bed and only cook pancakes in the morning. It saves a lot of time and nerves. :)
1. Bake the sweet potatoes until soft, unless you purchased the baked once. Leave them to cool down for 15-20 minutes and peel them, which is quickly done by hands.
2. Use a fork or a whisk to mix the sweet potatoes with the egg yolk and soy milk.
3. Slowly add flour, baking powder, and salt to the dough. Mix until smooth.
4. In a clean dish, beat the egg white firmly. Then, gently stir it in the dough.
5. Spread a few tablespoons of dough onto a non-stick frying pan. Fry until air bubbles in the dough appear, gently flip the pancakes and fry for another minute or two.
6. Cut the apricots (or kaki fruits in my case), mix them with either agave syrup or brown sugar. You can now either grill them for 10 minutes, bake them, or fry them until caramelized.
7. Serve the warm pancakes together with some yogurt and caramelized fruits. You can also add some maple or agave syrup and nuts.
Make yourself and your guests warm flavorous coffee and enjoy your breakfast!♥
Lots of love,
- Rate article:
- Total Person:
- Rate difficulty: