How do you want to make a difference? By being just who you're or by changing yourself to blend in? No matter what you choose, it's important. Please know that even a tiny effort can make a biggg difference in the world; can create a ripple effect of finding "good" everywhere.
I'm led by the passion, the purpose, and the honesty of changing myself and everything else around me for a good reason. "I wish to be the change, I would like to see in the world." And it cannot be possible if I am not being hundred percent honest with myself!
Quotes are my favorite reminders to stay focused on my path, and to continue working hard towards my dreams.
So here's a list of my 30 favorite quotes that will inspire you to do anything and everything you can to make a difference in your life and in the world to empower and to encourage you!
1. "Each one of us can make a DIFFERENCE. Together we make change." ~Barbara Mikulski
2. "If you desire to make a DIFFERENCE in the world, you must be DIFFERENT from the world." ~Elaine S. Dalton
3. "I love inspiring people, and if I can make a DIFFERENCE in one person's life, then that's success for me." ~Sasha Azevedo
4. To make a DIFFERENCE in someone's life, you don't have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care." ~Mandy Hale
5. "We rise by LIFTING others." ~Robert Ingersoll
6. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Praise is like sunlight to the human spirit. We cannot flower and grow without it.” ~Jess lair
10. “To be content doesn’t mean you don’t desire more, it means you’re thankful for what you have and patient for what’s to come.” ~Tony Gaskins
11. We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light.” ~Mary Dunbar
12. “Be the person that makes others feel special. Be known for your kindness and grace.” ~Unknown
13. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the world.” ~Marcus Aurelius
14. “Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be better than what broke you—to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your pain.” ~Lori Deschene
15. "Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” ~Oprah Winfrey
Sometimes to brighten someone's day, we must learn how to brighten our days too; we must remind ourselves to take care of our emotional and mental health needs! To motivate and inspire creativity there's no option than keeping some positive, inspiring, creative words around us all-the-time, like tiny reminders to look at the positive side of everything!
"Words have tremendous power!"
They can heal, guide, and show us directions when we feel lost in life.
"No study is required; or the knowledge of any defined theory. Just a little change in the focus of things we see everyday- from things that make us feel miserable, unhappy; to things that make us feel blessed and unconditionally happy- like 'happy for no reason'."
And keeping some positive quotes and inspiring words [quotes] around me is just one of the ways I try to stay motivated and inspired. I try to start, spend and end my day- by including "positive words," almost everyday!
16. Be the change you wish to see in the world.” ~Gandhi
17. "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” ~Robert Kennedy
18. “It’s not about saying the right things. It’s about doing the right things.” ~Unknown
19. “Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth.” ~Iyanla Vanzant
20. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” ~Mother Teresa
21. There are two ways of spreading light: be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” ~Edith Wharton
22. “Don’t wait for people to be friendly. Show them how.” ~Unknown
23. “All appears to change when we change.” ~Henri-Frédéric Amiel
24. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” –Leo Tolstoy
25. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ~Rumi
26. “Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as being able to remake ourselves.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
27. “What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.” ~Unknown“When you encourage others, you in the process are encouraged because you’re making a commitment and difference in that person’s life. Encouragement really does make a difference.” ~Zig Ziglar
28. “I’ve seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives.” ~Tracy Chapman
29. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.” ~Robert Kennedy
30. “We can choose to be affected by the world or we can choose to affect the world.” ~Heidi Wills
I've bookmarked these great inspiring quotes about making a difference, and I hope you find them inspiring!
As an individual you may think that you're too ordinary to make a difference, but remember; you can! It all starts with tiny newborn ideas followed by your actions and courage working together to make it happen. Today, turn your actions into habits and see them shaping your life and your best self!
Remember, you're an inspiration to the world, and you can make a difference.